We ask for a verification code as a security measure to verify that the person logging in is the account owner.
We send a one-time code that you can use to quickly access your account. The one-time code is sent by phone, text, or email.
There are several reasons why we might not recognize the device you're using:
- You're using a new device or one you haven't used before.
- You switched to a new browser or changed your browser settings.
- You cleared your cookies from the browser.
- You're browsing in private or incognito mode.
- You knowingly or unknowingly asked to not skip this extra security step.
- You've modified your device, its operating system or its software settings.
- Your Internet provider changed its system settings, affecting our ability to recognize your device.
If you don't have access to the verification option(s) available to you to receive a verification code, please contact Customer Service at 877-566-2621 (English) or 888-281-6123 (Español) and we will help you access your account.