I am having trouble making a Mobile Deposit, what should I do?
Modified on: Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 4:22 PM
There are several reasons that a deposit may not be accepted for processing. Here are some tips that help with making the Mobile Deposit process smoother.
- Check for available updates for your devices' operating system
- Check for available updates for the VeraBank app
- Place the check on a solid, dark background
- Make sure you are in a well-lit area
- Turn off flash
- Make sure your WiFi or cell service signal is strong
- Make sure there are no folds or tears on the check
- Hold your device as steady as possible while taking pictures of the check
- Make sure you are entering the correct amount on the check
- Make sure the back of the check is signed
- Make sure you write "For Mobile Deposit at VeraBank" under your signature on the back of the check
- Make sure your not trying to deposit a check above your allowed daily limit
- Your daily limited is displayed in the app, when entering the check amount within Mobile Deposit
- Please contact us if you have followed these tips and you're still having issues or if you would like to inquire about increasing your Mobile Deposit.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.