This help article helps for issues where you can view an eStatement, but you're unable to print the eStatement. If you are unable to view an eStatement, click here for assistance.
Printing problems can be caused by a wide-range of reasons. Here are some common solutions to printing problems.
- Make sure you have the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Confirm that the printer is plugged in and turned on
- Confirm that there is paper in the printer
- Confirm that there are no paper jams
- Confirm you can print something else.
- Select "Start" and browse to Notepad.
- Enter some text and choose "File", then "Print".
- Select the printer and select "Print".
- Turn off the printer, restart your computer, and then turn the printer back on.
- If you are receiving an error message. the message should provide guidance on how to resolve the issue. If it does not, then please contact the printer manufacturer for assistance.
If you are still unable to print your eStatements please call Customer Service at 1-877-566-2621.